Accreditation, Approval and Memberships
Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diplomas, associate’s degrees and bachelor’s degrees.
The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
In addition, Pioneer Pacific College and/or its programs are approved by:
- Oregon Office of Degree Authorization (ODA) to offer and confer academic degrees
- U.S. Department of Veteran’s Affairs and the Oregon State Department of Education for the training of veterans
- Oregon Board of Medical Imaging
- Oregon State Board of Nursing
- Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES)
Institutional Memberships and Affiliations
In addition to our accreditations and approvals, Pioneer Pacific maintains institutional memberships and affiliations with the following honorary higher education societies and organizations: