Accreditation, Approval and Memberships
Pioneer Pacific College Accreditation
Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award diplomas, associate’s degrees and bachelor’s degrees.
The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools is recognized as a national accrediting agency by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools may be reached at 750 First Street NE, Suite 980, Washington, DC 20002-4241, (202) 336-6780.
Pioneer Pacific College is authorized under Federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students.
In addition, Pioneer Pacific College and/or its programs are approved by:
- Oregon Office of Degree Authorization (ODA) to offer and confer academic degrees
- U.S. Department of Veteran’s Affairs and the Oregon State Department of Education for the training of veterans
- Oregon Board of Medical Imaging
- Oregon State Board of Nursing
The Medical Assisting programs at PPC’s Wilsonville and Springfield locations are programmatically accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES). ABHES may be reached at 7777 Leesburg Pike, Suite 314 N. Falls Church, VA 22043, (703) 917-9503.
Institutional Memberships and Affiliations
In addition to our accreditations and approvals, Pioneer Pacific maintains institutional memberships and affiliations with the following honorary higher education societies and organizations:
- Alpha Beta Kappa Honor Society
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- Oregon Paralegal Association
- Pacific Northwest Paralegal Association
- Phi Beta Lambda Chapter