We’re always looking to add talented people at Pioneer Pacific College. We currently have the following employment opportunities available. Please note that all offers of employment are contingent upon successful background check results.
Adjuncts: English, Political Science and Psychology – Springfield
We’re seeking a qualified candidate to teach in our General Education department. We offer Associates Degrees in Business Administration, Accounting, Computer Networking, Criminal Justice and Medical Assisting among other programs available on site.
New adjuncts teach anywhere from 2 to 16 hours per week. Day and evening classes are available. Prior teaching experience is desired but not required.
- A Masters degree must be completed or currently in progress, with a graduate or undergraduate emphasis in English, Political Science or Psychology.
- Must be able to effectively communicate information to adult learners.
To apply, send us your resume and cover letter, along with unofficial transcripts for ALL graduate and undergraduate courses. All offers of employment are contingent upon successful background check results.
Financial Aid Student Loan Default Coordinator
The Pioneer Pacific College Corporate Office is seeking a FT Student Loan Default Coordinator to work with our former students and alumni in resolving student loan repayment issues. Prior experience with student financial aid is preferred but not required. Successful candidates will be detail oriented, organized as well as computer savvy. Must have good follow-through and be able to work independently in order to meet deadlines. Excellent customer service skills are required. High outbound call volume is a requirement of this position. Pioneer Pacific College offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.
To apply for this position, send us your resume and cover letter. All offers of employment are contingent upon successful background check results.
Director of Online Studies
Pioneer Pacific College is developing an Online Studies program and we’re looking for someone to create, implement and manage the daily operations of the online program for our College. Our degree programs will include online courses in business, general education and computer applications.
- Responsible for the overall development, operation and profitability of the online program. This includes but is not limited to staffing, support, planning and designing as well as software and hardware needs.
- Responsible for compliance with all internal, state and federal policies, procedures and regulations.
- Assist in the planning and preparation needed for accreditation.
- Create curriculum and establish program guidelines and procedures.
- Assist instructors and students in resolving technical issues in the online systems.
- Manage the program once it has been created.
- Must have a Master’s degree in a related field
- Must have at least two years of experience in distance learning delivery, including curriculum development to assure course and program evaluation outcomes
- Must have 3-5 years of experience teaching adult learners in a higher education, vocational or community education setting
- Must be flexible, have creative problem solving skills and be able to provide leadership to online instructors and students.
- Must be proficient in computer programs such as SAS, OLMS, CampusVue and Online Studies systems.
To apply, send us your cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript(s). All offers of employment are contingent upon successful background check results.
IT Adjunct Instructors
Have you always wanted to teach but can’t full time? We have openings for qualified instructors in our IT Associates degree program at our Wilsonville campus. A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field is required. You may substitute the Bachelor’s degree requirement for any Bachelor’s degree only if you also hold any two or more of the following certifications: A+/Network+/MCITP/MCDST/CCENT/CCNA/CCNP. At least 4-5 years IT experience is preferred. Experienced, successful college instructors meeting the above criteria in IT will go to the head of the line!
We have an immediate need for a morning instructor to teach Windows 7 administration courses. The ability to be flexible and also teach night courses is highly desired.
To apply send a cover letter, your resume and unofficial transcripts. All offers of employment are contingent upon successful background check results. We offer day and evening classes.
All PPC Locations
We’re looking for candidates who want to make a difference in someone’s life and are willing to work hard to achieve their goals.
The primary responsibility is to present our programs to prospective students.
- Prior experience in sales recruitment helpful but not required
- College degree preferred but not required
- Excellent face-to-face communication and phone skills
- Enthusiastic and genuinely care about people
Salary is based on experience and qualifications. Our comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, flex spending, life insurance, 401(k), short and long term disability insurance, tuition assistance and paid time off.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com . All offers of employment are contingent upon successful background check results.
Adjunct Instructor Pool
All PPC Locations
Pioneer Pacific College is now accepting resumes for its Adjunct Instructor Pool for all departments:
- Business (Accounting, Administration, Marketing & Business Management)
- Criminal Justice
- General Education
- Health Care Education (Health Care Administration & Medical Assisting)
- Information Technology (Computer & Networking Technology)
- Limited X-Ray
- Paralegal/Legal Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Practical Nursing
We’re looking for professionals who want to make a difference in the lives of our students. Generally a master’s degree is required but previous teaching experience is not. We offer both day and evening classes.
Applicants will need to include an unofficial transcript when applying. All offers of employment are contingent upon successful background check results.