We’re always looking to add talented people at Pioneer Pacific College. We currently have the following employment opportunities available. Please note that all offers of employment are contingent upon successful background check results.
Computer Adjunct Instructor
We’re looking for people to work part time as Instructors in its Computer and Network Technology department. We have immediate openings for qualified candidates to teach classes in Visual Basic, Web Page Design, Network Design and TCIP Addressing. Prior teaching experience is preferred but not required.
- Candidates must have either a Bachelor’s degree in the Information Technology field (or equivalent work experience) or a Bachelor’s degree in an unrelated field plus two years of related work experience or training.
- Those teaching in our Bachelor’s program will be required to have a Master’s Degree.
- In some situations candidates could be qualified if they have appropriate specialized training plus five years of related work experience.
- Associate program – Proficiency in the course subject taught, which may include computer systems and architecture, TCP/IP, Network theory and design, Microsoft Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Linux, Windows 7, Visual Basic, HTML, diagnostics and troubleshooting, and computer user support.
- Bachelor program – Proficiency in the course subject taught, which may include information management, IP Telephony, object oriented languages (Java, C#, C++, Visual Basic), Windows Server administration, Cloud computing, mobile application development, virtualization, and digital forensics.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful background check results. We offer day and evening classes.
Health Information Technology Instructor
We’re looking for a full time Instructor to teach in our new Health Information Technology program.
- Instruct classes as scheduled.
- Follow the course schedule to complete performance objectives.
- Maintain and publish office hours for student contact.
- Keep record of each student’s progress in each course taught.
- Actively follow up on attendance and academic issues with students.
Skills / Requirements:
- Candidates must have either a current RHIT or RHIA certification.
- An Associate’s degree is required, Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Prior teaching experience is preferred but not required.
- Will need excellent communication skills and the ability to teach adult learners.
- Able to schedule and teach classes in the time allotted.
If you want to join a great team, please respond with a resume, cover letter and unofficial transcript. All offers of employment are contingent upon successful background check results.
All PPC Locations
We’re looking for candidates who want to make a difference in someone’s life and are willing to work hard to achieve their goals.
The primary responsibility is to present our programs to prospective students.
- Prior experience in sales recruitment helpful but not required
- College degree preferred but not required
- Excellent face-to-face communication and phone skills
- Enthusiastic and genuinely care about people
Salary is based on experience and qualifications. Our comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, flex spending, life insurance, 401(k), short and long term disability insurance, tuition assistance and paid time off.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. All offers of employment are contingent upon successful background check results.
Adjunct Instructor Pool
All PPC Locations
Are you an expert in your field but now you’re looking for a challenge? How about sharing your knowledge and experience with adult learners? Pioneer Pacific College is uncompromisingly dedicated to helping people improve their lives through high-quality, college-level career education.
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, we’re looking for Adjunct Instructors for the following programs:
- Business (Accounting, Administration, Marketing & Business Management)
- Criminal Justice
- General Education (English, Math, Communications, Psychology, Sociology, History, Humanities/Political Science)
- Health Care Education (Health Care Administration, Health Information Technology & Medical Assisting)
- Information Technology (Computer & Networking Technology)
- Practical Nursing
We offer both day and evening classes.
- Generally a Master’s degree is required.
- Must be able to convey complex topics and make them easy to understand.
When applying, send us a cover letter, resume and an unofficial transcript. All offers of employment are contingent upon successful background check results.