High School Scholarship Program
Pioneer Pacific College High School Scholarship Program: Deadline May 1, 2019
Pioneer Pacific College is proud to offer 2019 high school seniors the opportunity to win one of seven scholarships that may be applied toward one Certificate, Diploma, Associate or Bachelor Degree Program at Pioneer Pacific College.
2019 High School Scholarships Available
- President’s Scholarship $2,500 (2)
- Pioneer Success Scholarships of $1,000 (5)
- The scholarship will be applied towards the successful applicant’s tuition at Pioneer Pacific College.
- The decisions of the Pioneer Pacific College Scholarship Committee are final.
- High School Scholarship Policy
Download the Application
- Download the High School Scholarship Information page.
- Download the High School Scholarship Application page.
- Please read all scholarship information provided in the Scholarship Policy, Scholarship Information, and Scholarship Application packet, including: scholarship application, required documents to include with your submission and required procedures for submission.
- You must be a current high school senior scheduled to graduate on or before September 20, 2019.
- You must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5.
- Application forms and all supporting documents must be completed and received no later than the deadline of May 1, 2019.
- Fully complete and sign the scholarship application form.
- An essay answering the two questions provided with a minimum of 250 words, maximum 750.
- Current transcripts showing a minimum GPA of 2.5.
- At least one letter of recommendation.
- Submit all documents by the May 1, 2019 deadline.
High School Counselors:
For additional scholarship applications or information please contact: Elizabeth Hayward, Vice President of Admissions, Email: EHayward@pioneerpacific.edu.
NOTE: Any incomplete scholarship submissions will not be considered. Any scholarship submissions received past the May 1, 2019 deadline will not be considered.
Winners will be notified by June 3, 2019 and have until June 19, 2019 to respond.