Request a Transcript
- Requests for official PPC transcripts must be received in writing, either in person, via U.S. mail, a private carrier, or by fax.
- Phone requests are not accepted.
- Transcript request forms are available online or at the Wilsonville or Springfield campuses.
- Transcripts cannot be released if a financial hold is placed on the student’s record. Contact PPC Student Accounts at 503-682-1862 to make arrangements to clear any holds.
Official Transcript Fee: $5.00 per transcript
Unofficial Transcript Fee: Free
*Having trouble emailing a completed form? In order to email a completed form to the registrar, you must first save the pdf to your computer’s hard-drive, then complete the form and save again before attaching to your email.
As an alternative to emailing, you may also complete the applicable form and mail it to:
Pioneer Pacific College
27375 SW Parkway Avenue
Wilsonville, OR 97070
If not using the form provided above, students may submit a written request to the address or fax number above. Include in the request:
- Full name
- Current mailing address & telephone number
- PPC student ID/SSN
- Any previous names of record
- Approximate dates of attendance
- Date of birth
- Any PPC degree earned and the degree date
- The complete address(es) to which the official transcript(s) should be mailed
- The number of transcripts to send to each address
- Signature (unsigned requests are not processed)
Students who request transcripts in person must make payment (see above for applicable fees) at the time of order. When submitting the form or a letter request via mail or fax, payment should accompany the request. Include a check, made payable to Pioneer Pacific College, or credit card number (Visa or MasterCard only) and expiration date. Please do not send cash in the mail. If payment is not received, the request will not be processed.